Monday, January 5, 2009

And they're off! Day 1 of the second half .

This has been nothing short of an actual boot camp. And like any boot camp it helps you get in shape. This particular boot camp has helped me get in shape to build my business.
But just like every other boot camp, when you decide to take a brake you lose something.
You also run the risk of falling out of shape.

I have fallen grotesquely out of shape. First I had to create time and get back into the swing of things. Second, I had to break through that fear barrier once again. It's funny how that barrier seems to just refortify itself when you are not constant against it every day.

I did get my five today. It took a little more work than before, but I'm sure it will get easier as I get back into the saddle.

As far as follow ups, I think people are still away on vacation or very busy. I got all ansering services. Even though I left messages, I'll be trying them again tomorrow.

No comments: