Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boot Camp Day 36

This morning on the call, I got my "chops busted" as Ginny says, and it was very appropriate. I believe it did the trick!

I did get my five contacts and scheduled one out of all for a call back tonight. The rest of my follow ups are unfortunately set for a later date, but they are set.

Here's the funny thing: One of my contacts was returning my call. I told him why I had called him and "left him a message". After getting his contact information, I went through my list again and could not find him. I again studied my caller I.D. and I remembered where I had seen his number before. He was actually a wrong number that I had dialed earlier and he was returning my phone call to see who had called an did not left a message!

So, I believe, thanks to Ginny, I've got the ball rolling again on this. And I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

I did that a couple of times.
That Is so cool. Good Luck!
tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

While Ginny was busting your chops, Ed, she was busting mine and a lot of ours out here, too. Just want you to know you ain't the only one, though it was you who was being busted, for yours, and for our benefit. You continue to inspire us, and, the honorable way you handled the chop-busting is commendable. Thank you.