Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boot Camp Day 31

This happens every time!

Just when everything seems to be going my way, just when I think I'm finally taking steps forward in my business. I set my figurative foot down in a forward position, and WHAM! I find my face connecting with the proverbial brick wall!!!

Allow me to explain...

I woke up this morning, got on the call, and received accolades from Ginny and the crew. I went on with my day and hopped onto my computer only to discover an email from the young lady who signed up just the night before. She thanked me for the opportunity but she said she had to decline, because she's not a go-getter. She requested that I not contact her again regarding MPM. That's fine. I'm looking for business partners, and if that's not what she is looking for, I can't help her. I can only help those who want help. I asked for the contact info for her friend that heads up her local RFL.... She hasn't gotten back to me.

So, my misfortune seems to have carried over into the rest of my day. The only comfort I received was from those fabulous answering machines I mentioned on the call this morning.
So, after getting the reassuring promises from those excellent electronic stewards of the memorandum realm, I decided to take a brake until tomorrow. I'll be working on prep for my show tomorrow at 12:30pm.

My follow up went well, but It's her son that will be doing the work with the business. So, she's going to show him the presentation and then we will go from there.

If your interested in listening in, I'll be broadcasting at 12:30pm EST. You can listen in or download the podcast after the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mythslayer, or you can call in and listen in on the phone! Here's the number: (646) 727-2635. I hope y'all can listen in! 7727 27-2635

No comments: