Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boot Camp Day 26

Oops... Sorry I didn't get this out yesterday!

All day yesterday was hectic... But it was OH SO GOOD!!!!

I had a follow up scheduled for yesterday with the contact from the day before... Her name's Sherry. We had a wonderful talk and Jacki even joined us on the call!

I followed the script for the most part, which was good. I asked her if she got to look at the presentation, she said "yes." I said Great! Between the numbers 1 and 10, 1 being not interested, and 10 being ready to sign up, where do you find yourself?" "8", she replied. Then I said, "Awesome! What about it did you like?" She said, "I like the fact that you can help out NPO's just by making everyday normal purchases!" "Absolutely!", I replied. "So, what would it take to get you from an 8 to a 10?" And she said, "I wanna take it before the board and see what they say." I said, "Okay. Jacki, Is there anything else you wanna add?" I was stuck, not sure where to go from there.

Jacki was awesome! She asked her all kinds of questions about the NPO's Sherry was thinking of supporting... Basically, all Jacki was doing was building a relationship and finding out Sherry's why by asking questions and letting Sherry just talk. Jacki helped me finish up 40mins. later, and then I helped Sherry sign up with a Business Starter Mall, which later today I'll be calling Sherry to help her upgrade to a WCM, per her request! Sherry and I had scheduled a time for me to get back to her later that night so I could help her get better acquainted with her back office. We ended up talking for 2 hours! When all was said and done, I was way too stoked, and tired to remember to do my blog and my report.... But yesterday was a GREAT DAY!

No comments: