Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boot Camp Day 21

Um... Yeah...

Today was rather uneventful. I didn't get my five, and don't even get me started on follow ups.

I'm not sure what's going on here. It could be the economy, and I understand that we have something that can help with that, or it could be me. Still trying to get back into the "groove". I'm not sure. Either way, it translates into the fact that people (at least the ones I talk to) just simply aren't interested. I could blame it on the media blowing the economical down turn way out of proportion. But I won't.

Once again I find myself in a very frustrating and embarrassing place.
Frustrating, because I'm not seeing anything close to results. I'm no longer seeing results as far as attaining contact information. And embarrassing, because I had a lot of friends and family who have asked how my business is going and I have to sheepishly respond with "slow".

On the other hand, I can't afford to stop trying because I have much too much riding on this. And I'm now running against the clock. In 3 more months my unemployment is going to run out and I'll be forced to swallow the reality of life and revert back to the monotony of a 9 to 5 job. Not exactly where I saw myself this time last year.

So, I'll continue to do what I can and what I'm suggested to do, and we'll see what happens.

No comments: