Monday, December 8, 2008

Boot Camp Day 11

Okay! Today was great! I made a choice to get my five.
The weather is being relentless so going out on the roads is not really an option.
I made some friends today! And I cultivated some relationships.

My first new friend is a fellow photographer. I had a lot of fun talking to him and got some pointers!
I also met quite a few people with the same why. Mostly they were looking for something different because they wanted more income due to disabilities or poor job situation.

This is how I could relate to them, and I told them this: I'd say, "I saw a list of states and counties and at the top were the "richest" states and counties, at the bottom were the "poorest". My state (Mich.) is at the bottom of the state list. My county (Gladwin) is at the bottom of the counties list. So, I'm in the poorest county in the poorest state. This is why I'm working my Home Based Business." From the ashes the Phoenix shall rise! There was more to it than that, but that's one of my motivating factors.

I look forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Keep up the good work. I found out last summer that I can work this business from any beach or mountain top in the world, so I am sure you can make it a success in MI.

Eleanor