Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Boot Camp Day 12

Today was fun!
I was totally snowed in so I went straight to the phones.
Making friends while I work is a much better living than where I used to work!
I met a young lady who just found out she's getting laid off, and another gentleman who is off for the fishing season. He was looking to replace his income just like me!

I finally finding people who are looking! I'm very confident about all these leads and I can't wait to follow up with them!

Even though this business hasn't replaced my paycheck YET, I count it as my job right now. The cool part is, it doesn't feel like a job. I've never been eager to wake up to do the same thing all over again tomorrow like I am with this business!

I now have the McDonalds jingle going through my head.

Ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin it!

4 comments:

Jacki Varacalli said...

I'm glad you are lovin' it! It sounds like it is getting easier. Where are you making the contacts while snowed in all day? How ever you are doing it is working so keep it up. Although keep making the calls until you have your 5 if you can't out.

Joanne B said...

Way to go Ed! I can hear the excitement when I talk to you. You are definately a 'go getter'.
Follow ups are just as much fun if not more..........
You are right, building relationships is a big part of it. Sorry about the 12" of snow. Obviously, you have not let that get to you. Looking forward to hearing about today.

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

They say, "Do what you love and money will follow."

Big Z and his Mom said...

Ed, your enthusiasm is contagious. Keep the feeling in your gut--- it's the stuff they say things are made of. Or, in other words, it's how you create your new reality ;-).