Thursday, December 11, 2008

Boot Camp Day 14

I've met some very interesting people while making these contacts. This is fun!
I've even experienced some personal growth in the process. I'm not as shy anymore, and I'm learning how to relate to others! All I've gotta do is ask questions! That's it!

I met a retired police officer from N.Y.. and another gentleman who's in the independent film business! There is one person I can't wait to follow up (correctly) with! He's a former head sales rep. for a pretty big company!

Now, I did thoroughly enjoy the call this morning. We talked on the subject of follow ups.
It was just what I needed to hear! I finally have something to work with now.

I did call a lot of follow ups, it doesn't help that most of them forgot and didn't check their emails. Needless to say, I'm not perfect at it yet. But it's a start!

2 comments:

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Ed,

It doesn't matter that they didn't check their emails. :) You have a reason to call and now you can just roll with it. Download the manual at www.WorldChangerTeam.com and then just follow it - building a relationship and using your new question asking skills. You are so ready to start reaping the rewards from your work. I can feel it just around the corner for you!

Ginny

Joanne B said...

Ed, I am so proud of you. I have been watching you, once again, taking that 'leap' of faith. Being taken out of your 'comfort zone' is nothing new to you.
I was reminded last night there have been many times you have had to do this in your 25 years of life.
One very difficult time in particular, and I have watched you grow into the young man I knew you would and could always become. Yes,sometimes we need a little push or shove. (Thank you, Ginny!)
Ed, your father would be very proud of who you are becoming.
I know I am also.
Great things are happening.