Monday, December 1, 2008

Boot Camp Day 6

I think I had somewhat of a breakthrough today.
The roads were bad once again from the white pounding we received last night.
So, I went out to the library while the main roads were clear and talked to the librarian.
Even though I got her info, she still gave me that "you're trying to sell me something look". I must confess I haven't gotten used to the "Eleanor Method". I love it and believe it will work but I haven't gotten used to the simplicity yet. I will try again tomorrow.

The roads started getting bad while I was out so I had to get back home before I could make anymore stops and talk to anyone else. So, back to the phones.
First I started with my follow-ups. I got a lot of answering machines and "I haven't checked it out yet". So I'll be calling 10 people tomorrow.
I had success on the phones and I got my five. Woo-hoo!

I look forward to trying again tomorrow, weather pending.

1 comment:

Jacki Varacalli said...

Ed,
I am glad you are also using your warm market but unless I have a bad memory, I think I cut you off on those until you could get used to approaching "new" contacts. I know this is something you can do, now you need to know it. -Jacki