Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boot Camp Day 9

Well, today was good.

I had a hard time getting out, so I had to resort to the phones.
I used some leads I had, and I think it went good.
Thinking positively about these leads has helped, I got my five.
There was one guy, Mike, he wasn't sure he was looking for a home based business, so I told him how I'm laid off.
He was intrigued when I told him about helping out my local charity, I asked him if I could send him a link to a website that will tell him more. He gladly gave me his email.
I know this is a people business, and I know I'm supposed to get out and talk to people face to face. It's going to happen. I'm not gonna stop trying.

Follow ups were typical. Answering machines and no-thank-yous.

I'm going out tomorrow so I'll talk to more people and I WILL get my five tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Ed,

As long as you're talking to people, that is what counts. You will overcome your fears about face-to-face as you move forward but in the meantime DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to contact your 5 - Warm Market, Leads... This is your business and you get to build it the way that works best for you. What's important is to know every way to do it so that you can help people on your team.

I'm very proud of you!

Ginny

Wanda L said...

Keep that positive attitude Ed! Tommorrow, week three! Go get em:)
Wanda