Sunday, November 23, 2008

World Changer Reality Boot Camp: Day after acceptance

Tomorrow is fast approaching. I've been feeling a change coming for some time now and I've been craving some adventure. I guess being laid off has made me kinda antsy.

While I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I have the butterfly's in my stomach just like the ones I have just before I go on stage with my band.
And just like performing with my band I know I'm not alone in this boot camp, but I still feel exclusive cause everyone's watching.

Also, the butterfly's that I get just before performance (I call it game day) are a sure sign that I'm going to do just fine. However, I am comforted by these butterfly's because they are the kind that disappear as I walk out on stage.

As I walk out onto the stage of the "MPM Glass Bowl", the butterfly's are disappearing. So, here I go wish me luck and pray for me. I'm going to give it everything I have and at the same time, find out just exactly what I'm made of.

No comments: