Monday, November 24, 2008

World Changer Reality Boot Camp Day 1 of action

We've been let loose, with our cage open, we've been unleashed. I, for one, hit a wall right from the get go. You see, as I was on our first call this morning, outside, the snow had started to fall.

Before the call was over the roads had become treacherous. I didn't realize it until i stepped out of the room and looked out the window.
Cursing the snow I resolved myself to do whatever it took to get my 5 contacts and 1 WCM sign up. With Magic Beans in hand I snatched the land line phone up and began going through my cell phone address book.
An hour and a half later, I had acquired 1 Business Mall sign up and 4 other contacts.

It was not easy (I'm sure I'm not the only one writing that), and very frustrating as well as disappointing not getting a WCM sign up. I could control how many people I contacted but I could not control their ultimate decision.

I'll wake up tomorrow and give it my all again. It's gonna be interesting to see what I can come up with because the weatherman is predicting snow falling till Wednesday. 3-6 more inches! yeah baby!

1 comment:

Joanne B said...

Hey Ed, I realized I posted on the wrong day. silly me. anyway, I am proud of the fact you did not let the weather stop you, and you became creative in your efforts.
Good going!!!!