Saturday, November 22, 2008

WCRBC Acceptance Day!

I am so excited and kinda nervous. I've never been part of anything this big before!

Okay, this is how it played out:

My internet was down all day so I gave my login info to my mom and she was checking it all day for me. Well, at about 4:30pm she called and said "congratulations!"! I was blown away! I couldn't believe it! I ran outside where my wife Kirsti was pushing our daughter on a swing and gave her a huge hug and said "I'm in sweetie!". I'm usually an emotional guy, but my head is spinning to fast for me to take time to cry.

So, Here I am staring down day 1 of the World Changer Mall Reality Boot Camp! I've got a lot of work to do yet.

To be Continued....

3 comments:

Joanne B said...

Way to go,Ed ! Don't let the weather get you down. Do whatever it takes to get your five. I am so proud of you. Tomorrow's another day, and another 5 ! I am so impressed by your determination and motivation. I knew you always had it in you.
Love ya, Mom

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Hi Ed! I commend you for going out in the weather, I am from Buffalo,NY., and we have gotten about 10 inches as of now,and has not let up! It is a whiteout! I am worried out of my mind driving in it! I have a 4X4, but I hate it! Hopefully in will stop, doesn't look too promising, but I need my 5 today! UGH! Good luck to you! You will do this!
Jewel

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Ed, if you read my blog you can see that I went through the fear thing as well. I have overcome it by changing the way I approach people (all in my blog as well). They say that fear stands for False Evidence Appearing Real and that we actually fear things that are not real. We are afraid of rejection, but they are not rejecting you, they are rejecting a wonderful opportunity that you have to offer them. Good luck.