Wednesday, November 26, 2008

World Changer Boot Camp Day 3

Day 3 was not quite as eventful, but it is getting a little easier. Thank God for my warm market!
I started making calls before the conference call this morning. I did some follow ups as well....

I didn't just call people, I did some face-to-face contacting as well. I talked to my sister and asked her if she was doing any Christmas shopping online. She said, "No. Not really." So I asked her, "If I could show you a way to get a rebate from everything you spend money on would you be interested in finding out more?" She said she would at least check it out.
As far as the phone went, it was pretty much the same magical question: "Can you help me out?", or "(small talk, finding out what they need) well, I have something that can help get you out of debt (or whatever the case my be)!

Then for my follow through calls, out of ten calls, I only got one person. The rest were answering machines. I will try them again tomorrow. The one gentlemen I did get on the phone said he lost the invite card I gave him. So I asked him to grab a pen and paper and take down my URL.
He delightfully did, and I scheduled monday to get back in touch with him.

Productive day I would say! I'm proud of everyone sticking with it and getting it done. I've been reading others blogs and I look forward to reading more!
Cant wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Ed,

I'm so proud of you for getting your 5. I'm also going to encourage you to reach out to people you don't know. As a Leader you will want to know how to support those that don't know so many people, and you're eventually going to run out of people you know. Mix them up and watch your confidence soar!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Ginny