Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boot Camp Day 45

Okay, I know I'm off by about 10 days. But I suppose I wasn't counting weekends.

I'm doing well enough for now. I finally got to exchange info with my co-worker this morning. I'll be following up with her as soon as I can.

Speaking of follow ups. I'm not sure why but one of my recent contacts either changed or just plain disconnected their number.

I've been thinking a lot about what Phil was saying about attitudes. I've been working on mine. Instead of complaining, I'm being thankful for my opportunities and therefore more joyful. I think it's effecting those around me too. My work relationships are improving. So, that's awesome.


only 3 more hours and I'm back to work...
Here we go again! lol

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Ed,

You're sounding wonderful this evening . . . You got some sleep today ;-). No jumping jacks for you tonight!

Good work with your co-worker, especially after you thought you wouldn't be able to connect with anyone there. YEAH.

I'm glad that Phillip's message has touched your life in a positive way.

You gave a great effort for Fuse FM. I know that one day, you'll have a spot carved out for you when it is right. Although, you have your own Radio Show with blogtalkradio . . . Mythslayer! That's a great way to be recognized in the radio industry.

Wishing you a great week, Ed. Enjoy.

Tina Katz said...

When I had breast cancer, I thought the worst. Fortunately, I was very lucky. It will be six years February 28, which is my birthday, that I found out I had breast cancer. Yes,that was a birthday present I could have done without. Or, maybe look at it in a different way.It made me aware of many different things. It changed me, I think to be a better person. Definitely, more caring and more concerned about many things I never thought about before. Not to mention, to take time for me, I need ME TIME!! I go dancing twice a week and I learned how to fly fish when I was sick.I climbed 2 mountains, but I did not go sky diving. LOL When I was sick or feeling sorry for myself, I would think of all the little children that were going through all the treatments and surgery and some not making it. I would just say, I am going to get through this and if I don't, I lived a full life.I have a husband and children. Some kids don't even get a chance to have that. Sometimes it is not easy to see through your pain and misery to find a place of comfort. Turn the negatives into positives.
Tina from ny.