Monday, February 2, 2009

Boot Camp Day 38-39

The last couple days has been interesting.

I fell behind in the polls for the radio DJ contest. I am now currently 2nd. behind by 50 or so.

I've been called back to work on 3rd shift and I started last night. I'm not doing too hot. The ware and tear of the last couple of days has finally caught up with me.

However, I am committed to finishing this boot camp, and finishing as well as I can without violating my conscience. I only have 1 more week.

I've made 2 contacts tonight. I tell ya, though. If answering machines were contacts, I'd be kicking this thing! lol

Anyway.... Please vote for me and tell your friends. Go to: www.myfusefm.com and cast your vote.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Ed,

Sounds from your post and your voice that getting called back to work is bittersweet: it puts food on your table and helps pay bills; but, it's not where your heart is.

The DJ position IS where your heart is . . . The race isn't over, so, best to leave it in God's hands. You know he'll pick the best suited person for the job, and, that person may very well be you. Letting go gives you a chance to be, to breathe, to feel gratitude, to enjoy your journey, to practice faith and patience.

And, it's very clear your heart is with MPM and TWCCTW. You will finish this race well . . . ;-).

Keep your heart smiles . . . Your worth them. And we're smiling for your successes up to this point. You're an incredible young man. So glad you chose to be a Boot Camper ;-).